Check out the Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews in this post update.
Talking about the Single Serve units, they have gained popularity recently with the advancements in the designing part. The latest Coffee Makers are more compact in design, which makes them more convenient to use, and which ultimately tempts the user to buy one.
In this type of Single Serve Coffee Maker, drip coffee is used for making coffee. Also the coffee lovers will get the benefit of trying out so many different types of beverages, while dealing with the drip coffee.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews
If you are looking out for some way of getting small serving of coffee in the best way, then go for the Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-cup Pod Coffee Maker.
And we are going to check out in detail about this unit, and will discuss out the features, good, and the bad about this unit.
Get some Intro!
This is one of the classic models under the Single Serve Coffee Maker systems. And currently, this is also Number 1 Best Seller as per Amazon sales and reviews. You could get rich, and delicious coffee after the processing completes.
There are different K-Cup pod brewing sizes available, and all of them are compatible with this Keurig K55 model. You can also choose the brewing strengths here, and they vary from mild, strong, decaf, flavoured, and others.
Here the size of the water reservoir is found to be 48 ounces. You can simply serve more than 6 cups, before refilling the Keurig unit back.
You will get 4 K-Cup pods along with the main Keurig system, and one water filter handle, and two water filters for better coffee taste. The controls are easy to handle in nature, and any naive user can easily get started with this coffee making machine.
There is one auto shut-off feature, where the whole coffee maker turns off on its own after 2 hours has passed. This feature helps when the user has forget to check the unit, and it also saves a good amount of energy.
Here the storage area can carry about 48 ounces of the coffee, and more than 6 servings is possible at one time. Then you can make the coffee again after refilling it back.
You will also find a compact storage unit where you can keep the K-cups pods, which comes along with the main unit. It can carry about 35 K-cup pods in it. Different brewing sizes can run smoothly on this unit, which includes 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
There are 3 colour models for this Keurig system, so you can choose the appropriate one.
For the maintenance work you could perform descaling process here. The main purpose of this process is to remove calcium deposits formed on the internal portions of the system.
To have a great mug of coffee you will need an expert because you need a special one, isn’t it??? Bunn Coffee… https://t.co/Ur5VnDUu0H
— Coffee Maker (@CoffeeMaker142) August 28, 2017
Some of the major benefits of the Keurig K55 model are given below:
- It is compatible with all the K-cup brands, thus making it more useful to you.
- This unit comes with a good storage feature with the 48 ounces capacity.
- You will get the auto-off option and this helps with saving lot of bucks.
- Easy button controls present on this Keurig K55 model, and this makes the handling part easy.
- There is one removable drip tray present here which helps when setting travel mugs on the Coffee Maker.
- This product is compatible with the K-Cup Reusable Filter.
- It has got different indicator lights on the system, and this will guide you with knowing which brewing process is going on within.
- This Keurig is also compact in shape, thus you can set this anywhere in your home or work place.
So, these are some of the important benefits which you can get with this Keurig K55 K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker system.
There are actually not much issues reported against this unit, yet we would like to list out some of the common problems found. They are given as follows:
- Some kind of chemical taste found in the processed coffee.
- A few users mentioned that this Keurig unit is less durable compared to other brands.
Well, these are the only negative reported received for the product. The above points may vary from user to user, and also depending on your personal interests too.
Check out more interesting stuff on our page – The Food Fort